1. Up to 2.7K 60 unbreakable video stabilization, shooting while running, clear and smooth images.
2. Ultra-wide angle 155-degree for a wide view of the landscape. Can enhance the viewing angle and improve the depth of field.
3. Horizon lock keeps your videos on the horizontal or vertical axis, even if your camera is mounted off-center or rotates a full 360°.
4. Max Timewarp motion delay can present enhanced and smooth Timewarp motion delay video.
5. After being installed on the camera for Hero 9 Black, and Hero 10, it supports waterproofing up to 5m.
Note: The accessory for the max lens is designed with components that have waterproof performance, using it underwater may cause image distortion.it is recommended not to use it underwater.
6. Easy to install and disassemble, no tools are needed.
Net weight: 31.65g
Protective cap weight: 17.7g
1. Remove the HERO10/9 Black protective lens by turning it one-quarter turn in either direction.
2. Place Max Lens Mod ever your camera’s lens (make sure that the camera’s mounting plate is properly lined up with the slots on the back of the Max Lens Mod mounting plate).
3. Press and rotate one quarter turn clockwise to lock it in. Make sure that Max Lens Mod is properly installed and sealed before using your camera.
Warning: Only remove the protective, lens in a dry, dust-free environment. Do not touch the glass camera lens when installing Max Lens Mod.
1. Your camera must be in Max Lens mode before recording, otherwise your footage will be distorted.
2. Remember to tap out of Max Lens Mod mode if you switch back to
the regular lens. Using the regular lens in Max Lens Mod mode will also distort your footage.
3. The large protective cap can be used as a lens cover when Max Lens. Mod is installed on your camera. Use the small-cap to keep the standard HERO10/9 Black protective lens safe and clean when you're not using it. Use the included cleaning cloth to keep Max Lens Mod free from smudges and dirt.
1 x Max Lens Mod
1 x Protective Cover
1 x Package Box